Wordpress Security Master Class

Learn both basic & advanced techniques to defeat hackers and prevent malware infection on your website.

Course Highlights

Level of Difficulty: All Levels
Course Length: 3hrs 34mins
Last Updated: 25/07/2020
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Email

Course Description

Current Status
Not Enrolled
Price
$19.99
Get Started

WordPress Security is a critical topic among website owners. With the increasing number of vulnerabilities and attacks that are happening every minute, anyone can be a victim of these breaches—both companies big and small as well as individuals. 

Below are some shocking statistics on why WordPress security is such a big issue

• Each week, Google blacklists around 20,000 websites for malware, and around 50,000 for phishing.

•  Hackers attack WordPress sites both big and small, with over 90,978 attacks happening per minute

• 18 million WordPress users were compromised during the worst breach of WordPress security.

•  73% of the 40,000 most popular websites that use the WordPress software are vulnerable to attack

• 52% of reported WordPress security vulnerabilities relate to WordPress plugins

The objective of this course is teach you both basic and advanced techniques that you can apply to properly secure and harden your WordPress website against hackers and cyber criminals. 

We’ll cover steps you can take to better protect your website including:

• Two-step verification

• Using security keys

• Changing WordPress defaults

• Hiding, password protecting & denying access to core WordPress files and directories

• How to use HTTPS and SSL certificates

• Selecting the right host

• Selecting the right themes and plugins

• Banning an IP address

• and many other security measures

Not sure what these are? Not only will you learn about these security measures here, I’ll show you exactly how to implement each one.

On top of that you will also learn

• How to use 9 of the best WordPress security plugins

• And the exact steps to take if your website is hacked

Enroll today and learn how to secure your WordPress website.

Course Content

Expand All

What you will learn

• Implement the basic steps to protect their WordPress website
  • Use some of the very best WordPress security plugins
  • Spot the critical signs that a website has been compromised
  • Learn how to fix a website that has been hacked
  • Enforce advanced techniques to harden their WordPress websites against malware

Requirements

• Basics of WordPress

Meet Your Instructor

Alexander Oni
Alexander Oni

I am a WordPress expert with more than 13 years of experience. I enjoy travelling and .....

Visit my Website

Course Content

Expand All

Certificate Available

On the left is an example of the type of signed and official certificate you will receive upon completion of this course.

More Courses

Course Length: 3hrs 34mins