About This Class
WordPress Security is a critical topic among website owners. With the increasing number of vulnerabilities and attacks that are happening every minute, anyone can be a victim of these breaches—both companies big and small as well as individuals.
Below are some shocking statistics on why WordPress security is such a big issue
- Each week, Google blacklists around 20,000 websites for malware, and around 50,000 for phishing.
- Hackers attack WordPress sites both big and small, with over 90,978 attacks happening per minute
- 18 million WordPress users were compromised during the worst breach of WordPress security.
- 73% of the 40,000 most popular websites that use the WordPress software are vulnerable to attack
- 52% of reported WordPress security vulnerabilities relate to WordPress plugins
The objective of this course is teach you both basic and advanced techniques that you can apply to properly secure and harden your WordPress website against hackers and cyber criminals.